Cutting Edge Technology LLC
205 Washington Avenue
Endicott, NY 13760
Hunter's Honer Sharpening Stone Details
The aluminum oxide particles (man-made sapphires) are mixed with a special ceramic bonding agent, and then fired in sophisticated ovens for as long as three days at temperatures in excess of 3,000 Farenheit.
This results in the creation of a sharpening stone that is the second hardest, naturally occurring substance.
- Finest size grit (over 2,000)
- Can be used dry or with water
- No oil necessary because it is non-loading! Metal particles do not lodge in this stone.
- Hunter's Honer is three times finer than a Black Arkansas stone
- Superb, high strength, custom designed aluminum oxide of the highest grit (greatest number of particles per square inch)
- Has the greatest density of particles for the sharpest edge possible
- Capable of cutting (sharpening) any metal, and will not wear out like other stones
All this has to be expensive, right?
Glad you asked. For the low internet-only price of $93.80, you get the finest sharpening stone available today, and for a limited time, we will include a handsome fanny pack, in your choice of black or green.
How can I order some of these?
Simple. To place an order, you can call us at our toll free ordering line: 1-800-478-5616 (ask for Operator #19). Prefer to fax your order? Head over to our printable fax order form. Print it, fill it out completely, including your method of payment, and send it to our fax number, listed on that page. If you are paying by credit card using this page, make sure to sign the form before faxing.